An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-11-2023, 04:16 PM

Delphi almost hadn't noticed the very suspicious-looking rock. She could have almost sworn it was familiar looking but the huff of "don't mind me!" made the pup ignore whatever or whoever it was with a shrug. Surely it was nothing, right? Anyway! Back to the adventure! She was staring down into the darkness with her sister, Unagi. Something like nerves was starting to tingle within her but she took it as excitement instead of fear. Not really the smartest thing to do but as of right now, she really wanted to see if there were plants at the bottom!

Good thing her sister was just as daring as she was because the wink sent her way was all she needed to be convinced to go in! Trying to stay somewhat sneaky to not scare off the weasels her sisters sniffed after, Delphi went into a crouch as she took her first steps into the cave. The path was somewhat slippery with tiny rocks that occasionally crumbled off the edge and into the darkness. Trying to stay close to the wall and her bigger sister, Delphi caught herself holding her breath multiple times. It really was spooky down here, but she didn't mind as long as someone was with her!

"I thin' I hear them!" Delphi said in a very loud whisper that wasn't really a whisper as she caught sight of their tails disappearing at the bottom of the path. Hurrying her steps, she chased after them, nearly sliding her way to the bottom. They soon were enveloped in the darkness. Her paws touched something wet, almost slimy, but she ignored it. What really caught her eye was the wall of vines toward the back of the cavern that held on for dear life with the few strands that wafted in from the cracks in the ceiling.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pitter patter, lets get at 'er Descensum 03:17 PM, 04-11-2023 03:27 PM, 09-21-2023