Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
04-11-2023, 04:52 PM

Bramble let out a hum as her dad stroked her fur. The comfort from her parents was more than enough to settle her nerves after tangling with a bear and getting in trouble because of it. Closing her eyes for a moment, the pup daydreamed of herself being the greatest warrior her father had ever seen. Maybe not greater than himself, but she would be dang close! Even when he mentioned that she would have healthy competition, she leaned her head back and let out a fake laugh. "Those chumps? My brothers have nothing on me!" Bramble peels back her lips to show a toothy smile as she giggles before snuggling back up to her dad.

She would have agreed with him that she truly could be the best in the whole world, but then he asked if she wanted to be a knight. Pulling quickly out of his embrace, she jumps up onto all fours. Her head raises as her tail flips over her back. "You mean it!? I can really be a Knight?" Bramble is the epitome of excitement as her body wiggles from snout to tail tip. "Of course, I want to be a Knight! When can I start?!" Her voice reaches an octave it hasn't previously as she bounces in place eagerly.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.