Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
04-11-2023, 05:43 PM

When her eyes meet her cousin's, Bramble knows that there is no hope. This grizzly is far too large and strong for them to handle. Even as she dives back around to the side to swipe sharp claws at the bear's meaty thighs, it does not care. All it wants is a piece of one of them. Fear begins to fill her as she scoots back toward Callie. What were they to do? The beast was not going to back down and they were both exhausted. Her own tongue lolls from the side of her mouth as her chest heaves. Trying to focus on too many things at once, Bramble can feel the tears brimming at the edges of her eyes. They were done for!

Utterly convinced that they were going to die right here in the grove, the pup was surprised when the flap of her raven's wings caused her ears to turn backward. Her eyes widen as she takes a moment to assess what is happening. One moment the bear is gunning for them and the next, her aunt Fern is taking the bear down in one fell swoop. It was effortless the way the woman wielded a sword across the bear's throat until its head rolled across the ground. She was frightened, proud, excited, and so much more all at once. A gasp even falls from her as she catches her breath and quickly closes the space between herself and Fern.

Leaning into the woman, Bramble closes her eyes and lets the tears flow. "I'm so sorry," she mumbles as a breath shudders through her. "I was just looking for berries and the bear came out of nowhere!" Her voice is high-pitched and squeaky as she pulls back to look up at Fern. "I d-didn't mean to put Callie in a bad situation!" Bramble exclaims as she frowns and glances at her cousin.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.