Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-11-2023, 10:33 PM

It seemed that Sephiran was a bit slower to rise than himself. He wondered if that would have gotten the Saxe boy killed if he hadn’t been around, but he didn’t have time to linger on that now. With his hackles rising to attention, the other boy made a general inquiry as to what they were looking at. Not in the mood from interrupted sleep, he couldn’t help the scorn in his voice. “It looks like a massive fucking bear to me.” The color didn’t matter, it was the size and tenacity the set him on edge.

Whether it heard the boys talking, or just happened to catch the movement out of its peripherals, and finally noticed the yearling wolves. Taking a few steps forward, the white bear stood up on its hind legs to get a better look- god it was the size of a fucking tree. “Holy shit.” Aresenn mumbled under his breath, not entirely sure how they were going to handle this. There was no mistaking it now, upon recognition, the bear roared with as much strength and volume as it could muster- drops of spit flying everywhere. Too bad it wasn’t a dream.