ardent

Rainbows, foxes and kois, oh my!(3/6 closed)

Bae-syl x Lucette babies

Shazaki

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Pride - Bisexual
04-12-2023, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2023, 06:16 PM by Shazaki. Edited 6 times in total.)
OOC Name: Cloudy
Pup's Name: Souzan / Flame- Agatsuma-Kedieo
Alignment: Lawful Good
Design: or  
Height: 40
Appearance: Souzan means fire, flames. And it wouldn't be a surprise that this female will be named after them. This is thanks to her coat, a coat that does look as if it was adorned by fire, with the colors often seen of fire. As oranges, yellows, and black combine on her coat. These colors might or might not make her outstanding in the crowds. Her eyes are each of the colors of both parents. The left one is Blue, while the right one is green. She will grow just to 37 inches tall, and be of a slender frame. Not from malnourishment, she will just be slender in general. Her coat nose is dark in color. The tip of her tail is like the tip of a candler's flame.

Personality:
Altruistic - Hardworking - Family oriented - Shy - Slow learner

Souzan despite her ferocious and intense appearance, she will show all the opposite. First of all, she will show a kind and gentle nature, where she will always put the well-being of those loves and steam before her own safety and happiness. There isn't anything that will give her more joy than seeing others smile, happy. You will never have to ask twice for her to do what it is on her power to try giving someone an extra paw, advice and support in any problems or situations that need her love and attention. She will always be a restless hardworking wolf, always eager to please and do anything she can to contribute to a cause she sees is aligned to. And when it comes to making her family proud and well, she will never stop to anything in order to provide them with aid and for that she will take the path of her mother. That of a healer, of someone who exists to make others' existence better, to hopefully save lives and give love through the healing arts. Of course, her family will be this girls entire world, sticking to at least one of them like glu. Never leaving their side, learning everything she can out of them. Despite her kind demeanor, when it comes to breaking the ice she finds it quite difficult, mostly when it comes to speaking about how she feels to others, even with her own family she will often keep things to herself to avoid worrying or bothering them with her things, doing her best to pretend to be fine. Learning takes a bit longer for her, she will learn but it takes her more to save the information or learn skills unless she tries many times in order to learn. This means she might ask the same question many times, asking twice about any given instructions in order to get a safe grasp of them.

Skills: Healing and Intellect
Plans: So far I want for her to have tons of family/pack interactions, healing training, and general lessons of life and have her go around the pack like a maniac. I will not want any harm or risky situations with her, so no kidnapping maims and anything like that will be done with her.

Can you pay for a pass or do you need help?: I have an open character pass, i can buy the pup pass. and might buy height up to 40 inches