An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-12-2023, 06:15 PM

She had been gone for a long time and had tried to find the original Abraxas with no luck. She turned to rituals and medicinals to connect with the spirits that left her. Her body laced with thin scars from her efforts, including the ones up her leg leading to her sigil on her shoulder. Her fur was rugged- but not matted- having been chewed short not long ago, showing her scars all the more clearly.

It was night when the tide calmed and she realized she was in a bay of some sort. She crawled wearily onto the shores, not sure whether she should rest here- wherever it may be. Hauling her waterlogged body up to dryer land was a task. Her muscles were clearly visible under her cropped fur and while she had lost weight, her journeys had hardened her body but weakened her mind. Mismatched glassy eyes looked out onto the horizon as she staggered forward, fending off the dark tunnel that ebbed at the corner of her vision.

""

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Void Manatee Bay 06:15 PM, 04-12-2023 05:43 AM, 12-05-2023