size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
04-13-2023, 06:38 AM
Though he could move his limbs, it seemed to take a lot of effort. Halo's brow furrowed, and concern was clear in her gaze. She watched as he did his best to move, but even the little motion seemed to cause him pain. Recently broke his legs... oh dear. "Which legs?" Moving closer to examine him, and each of the appendages in turn. The boy was in rough shape, that much was clear. Crumpled on the ground from the pain, but not only that. The exhaustion that usually went hand in hand with trauma... though this fall had been rough, it seemed like that wasn't the only thing going on here.

"I can give you something for the pain, but being laid out in the snow and the cold really isn't good for you." Carefully, Halo observes the man. He's a hulking creature, and she wonders if she'll be able to move him on her own. "Is your pack close by?" A soft question. Could she go as a messenger? Halo wasn't the fastest, and the longer he was out here the worse he could get. If they weren't near, or heck if he didn't have a pack, she could always take him back to the Armada. He wasn't a Pirate... right? Surely not, even Halo would be able to smell pirate on him. Hell, this is Halo we're talking about-- she wouldn't even be able to leave an injured enemy out here in good conscience.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]