gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-13-2023, 11:44 PM
"Talk" Walk

As he approached her, it seemed she had the very same thoughts he had. The reason he had sought her out was the very thing she was asking, and he would not deny his child what she was owed. What she deserved. "That's actually why I was coming to find you. I'm taking a day off to spend just with you," He closed the distance to nuzzle her cheek if she let him, avoiding the antlers protruding from her. He had antlers too that he often forgot he had, but they didn't extend in the way hers did. His swooped back before coming forward again, slightly curved, but still able to deal some damage...you know...when he remembered they were there. He had been used to being bare-headed for years, and now that he had those things, he had the tendency to get caught up and would forget to use them at times they would've been most useful.

Anyway, stepping back, he regarded her for a long moment, searching her gaze as he wondered what might be on her mind. He had noticed her distance. Noticed the potential anger or...whatever emotions they were, bubbling beneath the surface. It was familiar, so he had to ask. "Something has been troubling you. Do you want to tell me about it?"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.