gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-13-2023, 11:59 PM
"Talk" Walk

He had found his boy easily enough, though as he drew closer, he noticed there was a recognizable stiffness in the boys movements as he stood up. A knowing smirk drew up on his lips. Had Aresenn been out training hard? Had he gotten into a rough fight? Or something else? Whatever the case, he was proud of the boy. He seemed to be working towards the goals that Ig had yet to know, as opposed to lazing about and getting drunk and fat and lazy like...well...he supposed Sparrow's cousin Ares was one such example. "Lazy clod." He muttered quietly under his breath.

But ah, Aresenn. Yes. That was his main focus. "Not much. Figured I'd take the day off of my duties to spend some time with the lot of you. I know I haven't been as present as I should've been what with...everything that's happened the past year, but...I will be. I will make that effort for the three of you." He regarded his son, pride in his gaze. He hoped he wasn't too late for them. Hoped he could still make it up to them. They were growing into fine young wolves, and out of the three of them, this kid resembled him the most. Or at least, as close as he could get anyway. "What have you been up to? I've noticed you've been going out a lot which is fine, you are a yearling now. I just want to know how you've been."

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.