size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
04-14-2023, 07:52 AM

She is comfortable in the silence that lies between them. Even as she looks into his eyes, she knows the future is bright and will hold great things. Unlike Vidarr, the bird that lights the air is not an omen to her or much of anything other than a sign that her life was in her paws, not someone else's. Tenshi is thankful for the time she has had in the bamboo, but it is time to move on. Feeling his gaze upon her is a fresh interaction that she hasn't experienced in a long time. Unlike the scrutinizing gaze of Hanzo, Vidarr's gaze is gentle and curious. Tenshi enjoys the feel of his blue eyes upon her. She almost blushes.

"Don't think me trusting you will mean I won't keep you on your toes," she teases as her gaze flickers to him. A mischievous smirk tickles her lips as she lets out a light laugh. Ah yes, they were indeed going to do good things together. Together. It was strange to think that. Even though their fates are now more intertwined than ever, she does not want to admit how quickly she is falling for his handsome features and tender words. Her mouth does not move as she mulls over his question. What did she want? Well, part of that is easy. "I miss being a mother," her voice is soft as her gaze moves from him toward her paws. She can feel her heart pause and her chest hitch as she remembers the brood that had been taken from her way too soon.

Her jaw clenches as she gives her head a gentle shake. "I need excitement, Vidarr. I want to go on adventures. See the world that I came to. Meet others and make friends and create a new family. I would like to meet your sisters," her smile is shy as she still refuses to look at him. Is this the stuff he wanted too? Surely he knew how capable she was. They had sparred before and she had bested him. She wouldn't let him down. While she was quiet, stoic even, she was personable and kind. Any pup was her pup and hers to keep safe, even if it didn't come from her. But having her own... she'd do anything for that feeling again.

"What do you see in your future?" Tenshi poses as she finally looks back up at him, her eyes holding a little sparkle.