gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-14-2023, 09:11 AM
Ghoul almost cracked a smile at her fat comment. Looking back at his hefty bulk, he hadn't thought he was fat... Just larger than most. When he thought about it, he noticed his siblings were on the leaner side compared to his thick legs and muscular physique. Eh, he didn't really care. "I believe Macabre offered me a wagon so Medusa doesn't need to worry that much," he teased back as his tail gave a few flicks to show that he appreciated her humor.

"Insomnia is quite fitting," Ghoul nods as she tells him happily. His head then tilts lightly. Ah, yes, his siblings. "I've only seen Macabre here. Viscera came across me at the statue where Medusa found me, but he never returned," his shoulders shrug off the issue of him being frustrated about that. When she mentioned Widow and Eraithus though, Ghoul's brow furrowed slightly. Widow had a pup now and she was... as offputting as ever. "Widow never liked us. Not sure why she always had a stick up her ass," his nose wrinkles before moving on. "Eraithus is here? That's interesting. He didn't run off with my mother?" Ghoul questions with another tilt of his head as his ruby eyes look at Medusa. He was eager to ask what her plans were with him and Mac in Insomnia and more importantly, what her plan was for the rest of his family...

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.