gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-14-2023, 09:17 AM
Ghoul stared at the white maiden as she asked which legs. He laughed. A chest-wracking laugh that left spittle on his lips. Really it wasn't a great look but he was in pain and quite stuck in this slushy snow at her mercy. Basically, he didn't care anymore. If he almost died once, he was ready to almost die again. "All of them, honey," he replied as he sucked in a breath and let it out harshly as his ruby eyes closed briefly. Preparing for the shock and awe response, he kept his eyes closed because he really didn't want to hear about it anymore. He'd been a fuckin' idiot and he had grown from it. Finally.

She then offered pain relief but mentioned that the cold wasn't good for him. Oh, he knew that all too well. How many days had he laid out in front of that statue before Medusa had found him? "Anything to help, please," he replied as he opened his eyes again to look at him. His brow furrowed next as he tried to remember where exactly Insomnia lay. Not quite familiar as he was with the nook in these parts, Ghoul had to think for a moment. "South of here, in a grassy basin with some tar pits nearby," he finally said, hoping she would know where it was. "I think I just need to rest for a bit. They don't feel rebroken, maybe just sprained," he insisted as he lifted his head to look down at his legs. Hey, at least he could wiggle them.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.