size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
04-14-2023, 09:33 AM

She looks at the flat rocks he's chosen and admits that the kid has a good eye. The smile on her face is bright and happy as she continues to watch the bouncy happy puppy that was all too eager to paint. A little laugh leaves her as he exclaims how he wanted to paint her and Daddy and Mummy Cy. Nodding, she sees him scoop up some mud and begin to form shapes. Humming quietly, Celeste glances around for something. "Tama, I think I have something that might help you," she said before nudging the top of his head with her nose. Standing up, Celeste wanders over to a bush with white flowers and red berries. Quickly plucking a few of both from the bush, she takes them to nearby puddles. Dropping the flowers in one and the berries in another, she smooshes them until the muddy water turned a slightly different color. One was now a murky grey which was meant to be white and the other a dark red like dried blood. "Tama darling, I think these might help you with your paintings," she calls over as she steps to the side so he can see what she's made him.