Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
04-14-2023, 09:48 AM

It would take a moment for Bramble to notice Mercury down at the end by a dummy. Her eyes lit up at the sight of the starry wolf. "Oh, I'm glad you are!" She let out a yip of excitement as she hurried over to where he stood. While she was growing into her own, she still had some time until she was his size. Looking up at him slightly, her teal eyes sparkled with excitement. "Dad is busy today doing who knows what," she lifts a paw to wave off the fact that he was too busy for her and lets out a dramatic sigh. "So I thought that maybe if you weren't also busy that maybe," Bramble hesitates, her body wiggling eagerly and tail wagging as she holds his gaze. "Would you spar with me? Maybe teach me some techniques?! I told Dad I want to become a knight, but I can't become one if I don't practice!" Another dramatic teenager sigh left her as she switched her expression into a more pouty puppy-dog appearance. How could he say no!?

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I wanna be big and strong like you! Amron's Castle 11:09 AM, 04-10-2023 08:30 PM, 10-22-2023