An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
04-15-2023, 01:05 PM
Even if it took Sparrow a hot minute to recognize her, she finally did, earning an even bigger smile back from Kaija. Even though she felt like a totally different wolf from the one Sparrow had mad - and for all intents and purposes she absolutely was completely different - she didn't mind reflecting on her childhood, even if her time in Valhalla felt like it was worlds away. "Yeah, that's me. See, those mushrooms didn't kill me," she said with a chuckle. "Kaija's my actual name, though." She wasn't sure she'd given her name back then either. "Say, you ever give me yours?"

Kaija gave a firm shake of her head. "Left Valhalla awhile ago. Pack life ain't really my thing," she explained briefly. Kaija didn't really get into it unless people asked, but she liked the freedom of living on her own without the whole responsibility thing. It just suited her a whole lot better than pack life. "Raid, huh? That sounds a little fun." She thought back to the kid she'd met long ago who talked about raiding and... come to think of it, he smelled a little like Sparrow did now. Maybe they were part of the same pack?