size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-15-2023, 02:35 PM

A smile, big and genuine lifts Andy’s mouth up in a caring yet bittersweet display at Kite’s words. No matter where Kite goes, the purple girl knows that she will always be available for her sibling whenever she has need of her. Life may pull them in different directions but she will always just be a call away. Kite agrees to her idea about sending a bird, offering to send Ranger, her peregrine falcon companion, down to Briar to ask for permission for them to visit.

Nodding, Andy agrees and says, “That is perfect. I will wait for Ranger to come back before approaching dad. In the meantime, start gathering up the items you want to take with you. Don’t worry too much about the items because we can always take a small cart with us when we go.” Another small nod before she adds, “Just remember, you don’t want to raise anyone’s interest with what you are taking.”

With a small smile she dips her head a bit before remembering one more thing, “Oh and I will start calculating how much food and water we should take with us. I will add as much extra as I can without drawing too much suspicion so you can have rations for when you travel.” Pale blue eyes meet her sister’s crystalized gaze as she mentally begins to calculate things. Bidding her sister farewell, Andy moves off to go and begin to scout out the food stores.

-exit Andromeda-

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.