Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-23-2013, 01:26 AM

The time had come. She had been dreading it to the point of having nightmares. But everytime she woke with Cael and Skyla nestled with them. Her mates task had her deeply worried but kept her jaws closed on the matter. She just had to pray he would be fine. Soon this war would be over with Valhalla hopefully winning. Then everything would be fine and they could sleep more peacefully. She had kept herself busy tending to Skyla and making sure all herbs for the war had been set aside. She would not stay here but go with the pups and Skyla to Seracia. She would do her best to keep everyone calm and safe.

Early morning sleep was broken by the cries of battle. At once the dark female was up. Head poked out of the small cave she shared with Cael, Skyla, and Cael's companion. Sky blue eyes would darken with the news that came with the cries. Silently she nuzzled her mate, whispering in hod ear what was happening. She lavished his face in kisses as if she would never see him again. Turning to Skyla she gently nuzzled her awake. "Come dear we have to leave. We must go to Seracia." She said softly. She lead the way out with Skyla at her side. She turned just to hear Soleil speak. Approaching the other healer she gently headbutted her shoulder. In a way she sought comfort in the other female. Blue eyes looked up with sorrow. "Please be safe. I'll be going with them to Seracia. I promise to protect your girls with my life." She said softly before looking at Ash, nodding to indicate she was ready to leave.

Speech
Thought
Others