size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-17-2023, 07:02 AM

Embarrassingly, she had to admit that at first she hadn't recognized Jynn, but as soon as she got closer it all came flooding back to her. It'd been years since she'd seen the maned wolf but they'd spent a fair amount of time together, exploring some of the islands around the region. And what an adventure they'd had! Already smiling, her expression only brightened further as she drew closer, pausing as she got closer to the dam.

"Jynn!" She exclaimed, sounding surprised but clearly delighted at the surprise reunion. Maybe seeing an old friend was exactly what she needed to get her head screwed on straight. There'd been enough sulking around for a lifetime; even though it was just a simple reunion, everything suddenly seemed so much brighter. "I've been better, but I can't complain. Life's been a bit stagnant these days, but no worry, things are getting better," she added hurriedly, shaking her head. The last thing she wanted to do was make someone worry about her, especially if they didn't need to. Maybe heading back south to Auster had been a good idea after all. "How about you? Have you been well? I'm so glad to see you again!