An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
04-18-2023, 07:17 AM
Getting all of the puppies to move from A to B was like herding cats. It seemed easy in theory, like most things, but it wasn't. It just wasn't. Their legs were so short and they got tired easily, distracted even easier and then they got hungry. Rinse and repeat. Even with the other members of the band helping to keep them corralled it took longer than Oki had anticipated, but they had fun on the way down and spending time with his family was always time well spent, in his humble opinion.

Taking a moment to pluck Maki from the depths of a bush she was tangled up in, he glanced over his shoulder. The border to Ashen was just ahead, just a little further! It still felt strange to him that they had moved west, but he figured his mum knew best.

"HEY MUM!" He shouted, figuring she'd hear him and come over. Save them from seeking her out amongst all this greenery. "Look who I brought!" An army of younguns' thats what.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]