Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-17-2023, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2023, 08:47 PM by Mortis. Edited 1 time in total.)

He waited cautiously for her to respond. She moved - telling him that whatever had happened to her, it wasn’t so critical as to leave her immobilised. He watched as her paw rubbed against her eyes, and then her head lifted. He knew the moment her eyes found him. His ears tilted back, and he crouched down a little. Trying to look non threatening as the poor traumatised girl reacted badly to his presence.

He didn’t react as she got to her paws and scrambled backwards, though his eyes flicked over. Assessing damage, and looking for distress (other than her current, and obvious fear) She had moved into the water. Her paws touched a patch of infrequent lighter colours. He tensed a little. If she took another step back, she would find herself over open water. He didn’t know if she could swim, but she already looked waterlogged.
Though he really didn’t want to dive into that bottomless ocean after her.

She opened her mouth to speak - and nothing came out. She seemed as surprised about that as he did. He didn’t dare try to approach her, tenuous as her current position was. Instead, he lowered himself a little more. His voice was pitched soft, as if trying to calm a bucking horse. “Easy, easy. I don’t mean you any harm, little one” He said. “I know some healing, though I’m no expert” He apologised. “If you’d let me, I can take a look at your throat, and I can have Osiris fetch you some water - something without salt” He gestured slowly with a wing, stretching it out so the point of it indicated his leopard companion. “So why don’t you come out of the water, and see if we can figure out what happened to you?” He suggested, since she didn’t seem capable of telling him right now.

"Speech"