An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-17-2023, 09:25 PM

He held himself still, though the crouched position was far from comfortable. Waiting until he could see her start to relax. It wasn’t until the nod that he dared to move again, turning to Osiris and giving a small nod of his head. The cat turned and bounded away, through the winged wolf's eyes were on the stranger, and not his companion.

He watched as she stepped forward, slowly bringing herself away from that treacherous edge. Out of the depths of the cool that leached away her warmth. He didn’t miss how she tucked her tail, her posture submissive and still afraid. In the face of that fear, she showed true bravery to approach him. To stop in front of him, and tilt her head his way.

He dared a small smile as he looked at the spotted girl. “I know, we’ll figure it out” he soothed as she touched her throat. Her plea was obvious to him. He took a seat. Still taking care to move slowly, lest he startle her back into the ocean. “Open up, and let me take a look” He instructed, leaning over her so he could look down her throat. “It looks a little red, and there's sand and probably salt. Ah, here's Osiris” He said as his companion returned to his side. The cat had filled a small handful of shells with water, and balanced them on thin flat rock she had been able to handle in her mouth. She set the load down beside him, and he picked up the first shell. Extending his retractable claws so he could grasp it around the shell like a cage and manavour it. “Swish this around your mouth and spit it out” He instructed her, as he moved to tip it down her throat. Checking he had permission before proceeding.

"Speech"