An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
04-17-2023, 09:38 PM

Beauregard watched the purple wolf, reading his body language. The tail wag, the excitement in his eyes. His blue gaze deviated only to take in the food that Tanelan brought up, noting how each of them worked together to prepare a lovely meal. Beauregard blinked, feeling his face heat up. “You guys did this for us?” He didn’t understand that it wasn’t so much for them, as a gift that all those that shared Tanelan’s body wanted to give to him. The young male felt the other’s tail and felt his heartbeat quicken at the touch. He stepped forward, gaze sliding back to Tanelan. His ears were perked forward, nervous and yet excited. Even if the truth of the actions hadn’t clicked in his brain, his body responded with his honest feelings.

“You guys…” Beauregard drew in a breath. They had wanted to share this place with him? He was quiet, listening as Tan spoke. He let out a soft chuckle, a large, warm smile spreading across his features. He felt his heart flutter, all of it settling in. He came to rest beside the other wolf, sitting down and leaning into that purple coat as his gaze turned towards the horizon. “I was a bit nervous, at first. I wanted to help the Menagerie, and help you. I didn’t really know you back then but… I could sense that there wasn’t darkness in you. Nor even Mika. His… actions startled me for certain but I felt there was more to it.” Beau’s gaze softened.

“I was still figuring things out, my life, my place… I had no idea what to expect. I didn’t want you to feel like I was smothering you, either. Meeting the others was different and yet, the more each of them came out, Benson, Mika, and Henry… I got familiar with their differences, their presence… and I can honestly say that if any of you weren’t here I’d be devastated.” Beau looked at them now.

“Even sharing one body, it just… it feels right for you guys. And I’m so happy to know you, to have gotten close. There is still so much we need to learn about each other, about the pack we’re joining, about our future…” Beauregard moved his paw over their own. “But I speak with all my heart when I say I want nothing more than to explore it with all of you. Hunting and playing with Benson, cleaning and organizing with Henry, sparring with Mika, exploring with Tan… and everything in between. And if fate should have it that one day we find a way to have a family one day, I’ll be happy to raise one with all of you.” Beauregard chuckled.

“Most wolves are lucky to have two kids, imagine how blessed our kids would be?” He felt happy, lost in that moment, too lost in their eyes to pay much attention to the shore around them. The timing felt right. The sun was sinking into the water and the world started to glow. Beauregard no longer spoke, moving towards those he loved as he closed his eyes, lips puckered to seal their relationship in a kiss.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Inarticulation The Shimmering Shore 06:07 PM, 12-31-2022 06:12 AM, 09-25-2023