An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-17-2023, 09:53 PM

She was so afraid. Her body seemed to almost quiver, and the whites of her eyes were a shine against the dark of her body. There was little more he could do about it, short of abandoning her here. But she seemed hurt and lost, and he couldn’t bring himself to do so. He doubted she would manage the journey out of the sound alone as she was. She would be trapped down here, and would likely suffer a slow death. So no, he would not leave her.

Under his gentle administration, she swished the water and spat it to the side. In truth, the salt water would likely help against any infection if she had hurt her throat - or at least, he believed it would - but fresh water would still help to clear her throat. He picked up another shell. “You can swallow this one. Don’t drink too much at once, I’m not sure when you ate or drank last.” He warned her, before tilting that one down her throat too.

He leaned back a little then, and watched her carefully. “My name is Mortis, by the way” He said, wondering if he had solved the one-sided aspect of this conversation yet. “Can you tell me what happened to you?”

"Speech"