An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-18-2023, 07:54 AM

As she chewed through the leaves with a twisted expression, she turned to stare at her sister. Both ears folded back as her brow scrunched down. "Wellyeahwhywouldn'tI?" Delphi asks through the chewed-up leaves that were somewhat falling from her mouth. "Gosh, this really doesn't taste good," she whined slightly as she forced down a swallow. Turning to look back at the plant, she reached a paw to touch the textured leaves. Some were big and some were small but the whole thing was super green and had these sticky buds in the center. They almost stuck too much to her paw!

"Ugh, I don't know if I like this plant!" Delphi said as she scrunched her nose and pulled a few more leaves off of the bush. "You think Ulmy will know what this is?" The pup turns to look at her sister with a curious look before beginning to feel slightly woozy. Huh, weird. Grabbing a few more leaves, she brings them to her nose and takes a big whiff as well. "I mean, it doesn't smell all too bad. Kind of like a skunk, right?" She sticks the leaf out to her sister for her to smell too.