An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
04-18-2023, 11:05 AM
Viðarr regards the man with warmth, friendliness. Though he's typically the reserved sort, there's undeniable comfort in being around those that understand. Though Úlfr had been raised here in Boreas, there was still northern blood in his veins. There was still a certain wildness that lived in his chest, one that Viðarr recognized. It's similar to his own. To hear that he'd gone home over the winter, it's enough to bring a smile to his face. It was bold to travel north in the winter, one that he respected. "You have to tell me all about it," it's genuine, Viðarr would like to know. Though he would deny it if anyone asked, here were days when he was homesick. During winter especially, it called to him, too.

And there's the question of the band. Viðarr offers a smile, though the situation had been less than ideal the first time around. "I made some decisions for the good of my family that put things on hold for a while." Úlfr's interest in joining him, that's enough to grow the smile on the shadow's rugged features. He was trying to put things in a way that would inspire confidence in his abilities as a leader. "There's plenty of room, now that things are in motion again. Would you like to come along with us?" A question, an offer. Viðarr would be glad for his company.

"Viðarr"
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.