size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
04-18-2023, 02:02 PM

Cy couldn't say that she'd been looking forward to the Ashen trip, but she knew it was important to Oki. It was important to him, and it was good for the pups. Right, the things that they'd do for the children. It would be nice to well and truly get out, too. Get out, get a nice change of scenery, check out Ashen's new home-- sure. That was all well and good. Then came the question of actually herding the entire brood all the way into Ashen. How did anyone do this with only two parents? Even with three, it was chaotic. At least Aji was carrying Delphi, so she didn't risk falling behind the pups with longer legs. Really, they aught to get a wagon or something to keep the entire brood together.

"Ready as I'll ever be." The remark is whispered back to Celeste, watching the pups as they tumble and roll about. Maki found herself in a bush already, thankfully it seemed like Oki already had the situation under control. It didn't take Venom long to arrive to greet the throng of children, her son, her daughter in law. Cy offered only a tight smile. She would pretend not to feel slighted in the moment. Moments like these, family moments, would never stop leaving her feeling like an outsider. There are so many of them, bound by blood. She doesn't get it. The wraith had never known what it was like. Even now, she feels like she's on the outside looking in.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]