Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
04-18-2023, 02:54 PM

Samara Klein

They were not left to wait for too long, it was no surprise that the woman that approached them was taller than either of them, that wasn't exactly hard to do and was more likely than not in her experience. She gave the woman a smile, in her youth it might have been a facade but time and her family, not the Kleins but her children and Rhyme had softened her much, her siblings would likely have been surprised to see her now. Not that she had lost her edge, she simply didn't see the need to use it as much anymore. The young woman gave them an introduction and Samara dipped her head. "Greetings Corbie, I am Samara Klein and this is my daughter," she'd give Suspense a moment to introduce herself before continuing, "we are former members of Abaven, we spent some time on our own but have decided it is time to return to pack life. Unfortunately travel is not easy for either of us, however I am not keen to join just any pack, would you mind giving us some information about Avalon?" The truth was if they wanted to be in a pack there weren't many options, they both could not travel particularly well and she already knew that Suspense would not do well with the Klein way of life, but she wasn't about to let Suspense walk into a den of snakes.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.