gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Wow yumpy xD okay so now im awake'

oh and i know you said you would--i just wanted to explain to people that I wasn't against this since so many seemed to get defensive is all.

anywho regarding everything you said let's break this mother down.

I'll add these to the rules immediately:

1.All challenges targeted towards your character must be answered, and you must come out of said challenge as a Victor before you can initiate another (or answer a challenge of which your character is required eg. member challenge, pack challenge).

2.Interceptions are simply the opposing/intercepting character joining in the fight of which character they attemted to cut off.

AND REGARDING the other stuff to explain--

1.The three day rule begins the moment the other fight is concluded. If the leader is KO then they will obviously default to the rise of challenge.

2. just to clarify KO doesn't mean knock out in terms of they got knocked out--it means it in terms of they got knocked out of the siege.

3. Member challenges have the same rule they have had since Isardis vs. Chrysanthe for Liberty they have a two week grace period. Obviously, challenging in the same thread is not plausible.

4. Submission in a fight is a KO

5. Yes, Vask can jump in for other reasons. He can be going for dominance even if others are attempting something else entirely. Everyone has different reasons to fight to be forced to conform to the things someone else wants is unfair and I think a bit lacking in the wants of the other character.