gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
04-18-2023, 11:46 PM

Despite needing sleep, Bellamy didn’t miss his arrival for even a moment. The woman scooted over to him and drew him close as he gave a small squeak of surprise. What was she doing? In front of everyone? The tiny healer felt his cheeks grow warm. He glanced up at her, but Bellamy seemed content to hold onto him even as she started the meeting. Well, guess he was stuck here then. He was quiet, listening as she went over each of their members. She had changed… more social than when they first met, taking up the mantle of leading the pack so they all had somewhere safe to lay down at night. Somewhere that was safer now that she was getting other members involved. It was a long meeting… they had managed to secure more members than he realized, even if about half of them were children.

Mentions of ranks, promotions, apprenticeships… he was assigned to continue Dorian’s training and as his son’s name was spoken Gav shot a small smile his way. He knew his boy was interested in both healing and fighting but he was already doing so well in his studies. Gav had no doubt that the pack would be in capable paws once all the kids were trained. Ahh, but then… he glanced at Bells and then to Hay with a big grin. So their heir was decided. He could see why Bellamy had made that decision. There was talk of pack relation as well, laying out who were safe to interact with and who they could potentially expect trade from. There were also plans for their future, and what packs they could expect some contact with in the near future.

There was something else too, and Gavroche frowned as he glanced at Bells again. He didn’t really fight… but he was sure his mate was up to something. "I won’t ask for anything specific. I’m sure you already have something in mind for me.” He told her, finally allowing himself to relax in Bellamy’s hold.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.