gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
04-19-2023, 10:12 PM

His mom had a ton to talk about. Names, faces, ranks, promotions, relations… it made his head spin. There was no way he could follow all that political mumble jumbo if he was in charge. He sat, listening to everything Bellamy had to say, even shooting Hay a grin when she was announced as heir. Better her than him! He’d do anything he could to support her though. His mom shared visions, plans for the pack's future, and even offered something bold that caught his interest. Their pack would need to do a lot to get those things, wouldn’t they? But still, he could feel his mother’s determination, and he was glad to hear Dag speak up about helping patrol. “I’ll keep helping lots with the hunting, especially if the borders are being patrolled. It would be cool to have some armor though! Something I can wear around my torso, rather than a cape?” He suggested, speaking to his mother once when he could. He couldn’t help but smirk and roll his eyes at Lucette and Bae-Syl. Luce hadn’t said what she wanted, but he was sure their mom would get her something anyway.

"Alexander"
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.