Somnium

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
04-20-2023, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 01:52 PM by Gavroche. Edited 1 time in total.)

Today, rather than leave the cave behind the Falls, Gavroche had chosen to go deeper within. For as long as they pack had been there, he hadn’t explored very far in. There was no telling how far down into the earth the passages went, but for some reason he grew curious today. He wore his bag, intending to gather chipped off bits of the rock candy as he went. His eyes also sweep the cavern in the darkness for signs of anything that might be out of the norm. His green eyes held a faint glow and, hearing something behind him, the winged male turned with fur raising along his neck. He hadn’t expected to be followed… did anyone even know he’d come down here? Did the other come from another part of the cave? He squinted in the darkness and was met with another pair of green eyes. He drew in a breath and then exhaled in relief. “Alex… son… you’re going to give me gray hairs if you sneak up on me like that…”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.