gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
04-20-2023, 12:27 AM

Gavroche woke early that morning, before Bellamy for once. He slipped out of the cave without her, without James, and the tiny winged man moved to the pool where the falls fell before slipping into the water. The water was chilly but he had longed for a bath. A few minutes after that and, as the sun began to rise, filling the skies with orange and pink hues, Gavroche would pull himself from the pool and lay in front of the pool in the grass. His gaze turned skyward, a small smile on his lips. He had come to know happiness, duty… He felt safe. His cousin had tried to give him that years ago, rest their soul, but Bellamy had succeeded where Melanthios had left off. And now… they had such a beautiful family. Extended, growing… Gavroche tipped his head back, a soft, happy melody slipping from his lips. The words, despite the years since he had last sung them, were ones he had never forgotten… a song in an ancient tongue his mother used to sing him. A song of encouragement, of light. Their future, it could only get brighter now.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And I know, I'm not alone, you'll be watching over us Lazuli Falls 12:27 AM, 04-20-2023 08:24 AM, 06-11-2024