It ain't the speakers that bump hearts it's our hearts that make the beat

Pack Meeting

Lyonesse

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2023, 12:58 AM
She sat almost impatiently for the meeting to start. Her gaze moved from one body to the next, trying to get a peek at everyone that was present. There were more here than she thought! Though she hadn't met everyone, there were definitely a lot of faces she hadn't seen, oops! She had to do better if she wanted to make Mom and Dad proud! There was a lot to unpack in the meeting. Lots of things were said and she looked at faces again as her mom named them, though she knew it was gonna be a while before she could remember who was who. What interested her most was being paired with a mentor, and her sister being named the heir! She smiled big as she shouted congratulations to her sister. When her mom mentioned something about gifting everyone a thing, Nessie didn't know what she wanted. "Uuhh...I'll let you know tomorrow!" and when the meeting was coming to a close, she was approached by her new mentor. Her tail wagged as Dagrun offered a training session for the next day, asking her a couple of questions. "I want to be a really good fighter so I can help protect my family! I know I'm small, but I can be strong, right?"

"Family"