gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-20-2023, 08:02 AM

Ghoul had been content to doze off in the afternoon sun. Until some pup zooming through the grasses caused him to lift an eyelid. He stayed perfectly still as she careened off to the side and took a tumble. From what he could see, he could tell it was another Medusa offspring. How many had she had? His brow would furrow for a moment as she righted herself and wandered on over. Now what did she want? Pretending to be asleep, Ghoul quickly closed his eyes back up. Alas, he was not quick enough as the girl was chattering away.

Palecoat? Who the hell was Palecoat? Him? He furrows his brows again as he peeks out at the rainbow-coated girl. A quiet huff of breath leaves him as he stares at her. Watching her wiggle about in a play bow, he would not entertain her proposition for now. His bones ached and he was in no shape to be rolling and romping about with some measly pup. Ghoul assumed this Skua was her companion and that at least he would agree with it since his own reptilian companions were tucked away in his den to stay warm.

"Palecoat's name is Ghoul, dear Morticia," he replies simply as he finally lifts his chin to continue to stare at her with his ruby eyes. "And what, pray tell, would you like to play with me today?" His deep vocals hint at pretend boredom and honest curiosity. Knowing that she was Medusa's offspring, he could only imagine what sort of odd games she would want to play.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.