Advanced Fighter (95)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-20-2023, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2023, 01:08 PM by Vulcan. Edited 3 times in total.)

He nodded to the boy's answer. And now that he looked a bit better at him, he shared a tiny but existent resemblance to his father. Mainly from his red coat. But he knew well not to assume anything without knowing better. He knew his father would happen to be the only red wolf out there. Anyone else could carry it and be completely unrelated. But that alone made him be a bit interested on the boy.

"I see." He began thinking on his next words carefully. "You remind me of someone I know, someone I haven't seen since I was young. He shares a similar red color." He said feeling some sort of nostalgia. His family had been scattered after their home pack had disbanded many years ago. And it wasn't like he held any hate or resentment towards them in any way, to his father only a bit. Both for taking his future as a king away from him and now making them all go into their own. But he knew now that he was older that life wasn't meant to follow anyone's plans. Life wasn't easy and anyone couldn't really take anything for granted. Yet he couldn't help feeling hurt.

"His name is Ignis, Ignis Preator. My father, you resemble a lot of him." He was willing to take the risk, the risk of making himself look like a clown. But he was never one to fear the future, to fear of what they will say.

"Speech"