size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-20-2023, 06:23 PM

While Andy had tried to sneak up on her father, Bast, the ever-vigilant snow leopard, is there to warn Sirius of her approach. Oh well. Falling into step with him and receiving a flick of his tail as greeting, they both are quick to exchange pleasantries. The girl is on a mission and she has sought out her father to voice an idea she has been mulling over. Without wasting time, she plunges ahead with her plan, “So dad, I have been thinking. I have been working really hard, honing my skills and helping around the pack wherever I can and I think it is time I ask for a new rank.”

She watches him from her periphery, weighing his reaction to her words quietly before continuing on, “I was going to ask for a warrior position but, let’s face it, this pack has a ton of great warriors. So, I did some thinking and noticed we have a distinct lack of Traders within our ranks.” Andy explains her reasoning behind asking for the position before actually giving voice to her request. The pack is stocked with warriors but they could use more bodies to keep the market running smoothly. Finally, Andy looks to her father and confidently says, “Dad, I would like to formally request the rank of Trader.”

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.