Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2023, 06:29 PM

Sirius Fatalis

As soon as she started with ‘so, Dad’ he knew something was coming. He turned to her, and watched the passion on her face as she spoke. She was right, she had been vigilant in her efforts to contribute to the pack. He had watched her put in the work, pouring over her star chats, patrolling, hunting. She was a quick study, and one of the more active and social of his children.

His expression was thoughtful, but he didn’t speak yet. He wanted to hear what ideas she had. Did she know what rank she wanted to reach for? “A Trader? That would require a certain level of diplomacy. You would be the face of the pack. It would also require organisation - checking stock levels, and requesting items from crafters as they sell. I would also like a wolf in that position to have some fighting ability, so they have the knowledge and confidence to stand up for themselves should an alteration take place.” Was he leading up to something? Yes, he was.

“Which brings me back to you, Andy. I believe you’ve shown strength in each ability I've mentioned. Go to the Market today, take over a stall for the day, and sell at least one item. Pay attention to what's going on around you. Take note of what wolves enter, and what items are popular. Achieve that, and the rank is yours.” that way she would have some paws-on experience for what she was asking for.

"Speech"