An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
04-20-2023, 10:00 PM

Beauregard knew he was going to have a lot that he would need to fill Tanelan on. Bellamy truly didn’t seem worried about him as she explained about Tan and the others to the pack during introductions, seeming to desire to make them understand that they were okay being like that. That made Beau happy… They were good wolves, each of them. Different, but good. He’d listen to talks of ranks, promotions, pack relations. A lot of information, but it seemed to be needed information too. When Bellamy put the offer to the pack Beauregard only smiled. [“A generous offer. I will consider, and perhaps bring you an idea later. Like miss, Dagrún was it?” He glanced towards the she-wolf before looking back to the Leader. “I have the weapon, armor, and companions I need at the moment. I’d also like to offer taking some time to patrol the Falls as well, at times when Dagrún might be away, resting, or training.” The young male grins. “Sounds as if Ethne has quite the future. I’ll be happy to help gather trade materials as well.” He would need to get to know his apprentice too. Hmm.. would the kid be alright training with him?

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.