ardent

Do You Stand a Ghost of a Chance?

Ghoul

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-21-2023, 10:47 PM

Oh, good! If Mac pulled Ghoul around in a wagon, that'd save her from having to haul him around. She flashed him a grin, tail beating the ground a bit, and continued when he said that he pretty much liked the name Insomnia. She thought it was perfect! "I've only seen Macabre here. Viscera came across me at the statue where Medusa found me, but he never returned," her tail stopped wagging and her ears sat upright. Why did that name sound familiar? Okay maybe not the name, but the brother that was there and hadn't returned. Was that the one she had seen trying to help Ghoul that day near the statue? "Is he the white one with the tiger stripes? Tall boy? Not the one that ran away when Medusa beat Recluse?" She questioned, though sorta kinda rhetorically. Possibly, anyway. If it was who she was thinking, she added "Stripey boy is here. Medusa saw him when she brought Insomnia here. He is in the Tar Pits!"Or at least he should be. Along with Misery & Eraithus and whatever other Curses had shown up to the first meeting. She checked frequently, and two of those three were pretty reclusive. So far, only Eraithus had shown interest in wanting to get out of there. Though she was pretty sure it was just those three. The others that were injured or whatever had been allowed to crash in this territory.

"Widow never liked us. Not sure why she always had a stick up her ass," Medusa cocked her head to the side again, not sure what that meant exactly. "Medusa has not seen any sticks there, but a Morte came out!" That was sorta the same thing, no? It was clear to her though, that he wasn't a fan of his sister. She didn't know why outside of sticks being up her butt, but maybe there was something going on that she didn't know about. "Eraithus also showed up to Medusa's first meeting. He wanted to fight for him to go free, and to fight for his baby pups. But he lost and has been here. He said he wanted to stay with Insomnia, and wants to do what Medusa tried to do in Habari and do better." She shrugged, she still didn't really trust that guy yet. "He said he won't tell Medusa where they are hiding, but Medusa doesn't care about the babies. She still doesn't trust Blue Man." She huffed with a frown.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: