An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
04-22-2023, 08:54 AM

"You have to tell me all about it,"

Úlfr grinned, his tail waving lightly. "I would be happy to. Though such tales are best told by a fire over some ale." He'd joined in several raids during his time in his mother's homeland and had many tales of battle to share as well as some of extraordinary hunting experience. He'd learned a little of farming as well as curing meat and hides in new and unique ways but that was more something to share in a lesson than over drink.

Viðarr explained that he had to put his plans on hold for the good of his family. Úlfr could relate, having had to do the same when his mothers began to age. He'd have liked to have returned to their homelands with them in tow but it was not in fate's plans.

"There's plenty of room, now that things are in motion again. Would you like to come along with us?

"Yes, it would bring me great pleasure to join you and your followers. I can offer you my skills as a fighter as well as a hunter." Having reconnected with much of his heritage he was eager to be part of a group familiar with the beliefs and customs he'd taken to his heart.