gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
04-22-2023, 11:03 AM

Once she got started, it seemed that there was more to pack than what she had originally thought. While there was no particular concerningly deep wound, there was a lot of scraped skin. As she gathered more herbs in her mouth to liquidity, the tone of his voice found her attention. A smirk tugged at her lip though she didn’t answer him right away. As she set to apply the next mouthful, she leaned back when she felt like she could speak clearly. “Your satisfaction is none of my concern.” Aurelia answered as she looked for more spots that needed attention.

When he exposed himself, her cyan gaze shifted down for a moment before popping back up. After a delayed moment of thought, she offered a forced rise in laughter. “Aww? Did it bite your dick off too? I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do for that.” She crooned to him in a mocking tone- her attention went to settle on his dual-colored gaze. Softening her expression the longer she lingered. Now, Aurelia had never been one to weigh consequences to her actions before. Her impulsivity had gotten her in a lot of trouble, and was one of the primary reasons she had been rejected from her circle. Now that she was on her own, why would she be any different? Without blinking, she aimed an uncoordinated shot at his unguarded manhood with an outstretched paw. Whether she made contact or not, she had her next quip on the edge of her tongue and ready to go. “Maybe everything is intact after all.” She sneered, searching his face for a reaction.

"Aurelia Veratti"