An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-22-2023, 03:21 PM
He could see that she was really trying to speak, but nothing seemed to come out. Cleaning her throat didn't work, and he just didn't know enough about medicine to experiment with anything else. He'd probably hurt her more than help. As he considered what to do, he realised she was moving. She was holding something out to him. A necklace with a single letter. He raised a paw to touch it. Mostly to check there wasn't any other clues around the letter. Something she was trying to tell him. He looked at her, perplexed. "D? Is that to do with your name? Where you came from? Someone you're looking for?" Was it a token from a lover? No… She was too young for that. A parent?

"Look, you clearly understand what I'm saying." Or at least, she was responding to his words like 'drink this' as if she did. "Hang on a sec" he moved about them, scooping up rocks until he had a small stash of them. Maybe he could help her communicate. He wasn't sure what to do with her. He didn't think Ko would appreciate the extra mouth to feed if she couldn't contribute, but his dad was always picking up strays. Besides, he trusted Halos healing above anyone else's. 

"This rock is you, okay? And this rock is my dads pack, this rock is staying here… this rock indicates someone you want to look for. Move the rock that's you to what you want to do. Okay?"