An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-22-2023, 04:36 PM
She shrugged, and… he wasn't sure what to make of that. Was he asking the wrong question, giving her too little to work with to tell him the truth of the necklace? He let it be for the moment, watching as she contemplated his stones. He felt nervous, through he wasn't entirely sure why. Maybe he was worried she didn't really understand him at all. If there was a language barrier between them, it was going to be really hard to figure out. 

He felt some relief as she moved the 'her' stone. It was definite proof of understanding. He hadn't made any gestures to indicate that stone in particular needed to be moved. Only his words. The stone was pushed towards his dad's pack, and he nodded his head in understanding.  "Alright, my dad is called Sirius, and the pack is called the Armada. There's a healer there called Halo, maybe she can help" he supplied. But first…

He pointed at two rocks again. "This rock means 'you haven't given me the right prompt to answer what my necklace means. This rock means… ' I don't know.'" He leaned back and eyed her with great interest.