An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-22-2023, 05:16 PM
She tapped the rock, and he had his answer. She didn't know… she was a mute with amnesia, and he was taking her to his dad. Was this a bad idea? "Did you hit your head? I'd feel better once Halo has looked you over.." he said, more thinking out loud than anything else. "Do you mind if I call you Dee? Until we figure this all out?" He asked, expression thoughtful and mind elsewhere. He had a puzzle to work through. "Alright… so, you don't know who you are, I'm assuming you don't know where you are or how you got here, either?" He paused so she could answer with a shrug or something if she wanted to, then kept on. "So, if I take you to my dad, he's going to want to know how you can contribute to the pack. If you can't answer that… he'll probably offer you healing, then put you in the slave rank." A harsh truth, but things didn't have to be rough for his castaway. And maybe he was over thinking it all. If she did not where her strengths lay, he would need to figure out her answer.

"If that's the case, we suggest you be assigned to Halo. If you're her slave, you'll be protected in the pack. From there, Halo could work with you on your memory, and I could train with you to help you find something you're good at. Once you have something, you petition to move into that rank. That's how the pack works. If you don't want to take that path, tap the 'you' rock any time before we go, and I won't take you there." He promised her. At least this way she would have all the facts. If she tap the rock, he had no idea how to help her.