An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-22-2023, 05:45 PM
She smiled and waged her tail at him, clearly all for the plan. He just needed to make sure he had the plan down before they arrived at the Armada. "Alright, let's do one more by the stones, then we can get out of here." He said. He moved around a couple more of them, which also gave him a second to assemble his thoughts. "Alright, this stone is 'I do know what skill I can contribute' this stone is 'I want to be assigned to Halo' this stone is 'I want to take my chances without an assignment.." he frowned at that stone for a moment before explaining. 

"You could be assigned to me dad, which could be beneficial to you. The only one I think you'd really want to watch out for is Azure." He said, then went back to the stones. "This stone is 'why can't I be assigned to you, Mort?' This stone is.. 'sheesh Mort, you're really attached to these stones, can't we go already?" His lip twitched as he touched the last stone. He leaned back again, giving her room to touch one or more stones as she pleased. He was… trying his best to help her communicate.