ardent

as far as i can see, i see nothing at all

Dierdra

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2023, 07:25 AM
Thinking they were ready to go, she had begun to lift up out of her sitting position. Then Mort decided to do one more communication exercise with the stones. Placing her bum back in the sand and tilting her head as she watched and listened, she had to smile again. Wishing she could laugh and knowing that it wouldn’t be possible, she waited patiently until he was done explaining all of the stones.

She contemplated the stones for a few moments before doling out her answers. First, she places a paw upon the Halo stone because out of those options, that one sounded the safest. Because honestly, she had no idea what she would be good at and not having an assignment at all sounded dangerous or boring. Neither of those options sounded good for her.

Her head would tilt back as she looked up at him about his Azure comment. Why would she worry about this one if his dad’s pack was a good one? Concern knitted across her brows as her ears flicked back. Hoping and also not hoping that Mort would answer the question, she figured it would be best to move on. They would surely have plenty of time to explain who this Azure was on the way.

So she smiled and placed her paw first on ‘Why can’t I be assigned to you Mort?’ And then finally the ‘can we please get going?’ Stone. Finally looking back up at him, she wagged her tail and scooted the stone closer to him for emphasis on let’s go please!