An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-23-2023, 12:07 PM
He was right, she didn't know what she could contribute to the pack. That was okay, they'd work it out. He was glad she wanted to be assigned to Halo. If he was honest, she was his favourite person in the pack. And the best one to help a wolf like her. "Alright, I'll explain the Mort stone on the way" he agreed as she tapped that one, then the 'let's go' one. He got to his paws and gave the stones a parting look. They'd worked pretty well, maybe they could establish something similar within the pack? Or maybe Halo would help her find her voice.

"The reason I didn't suggest me, is that I'm not actually in the pack right now. My dad sent me to my brother's pack to help him set up. But I plan on heading back to the Armada soon, so I'd be able to help you find your place then." He explained as they headed back to the incline he'd climbed down. "This is going to be a rough climb, you ready?" He cautioned her. As he spoke, Osiris came up beside the smaller wolf and leaned lightly into her. "Osiris is an expert at climbing, he'll help you" Mort promised.