gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-23-2023, 02:15 PM

Kotori greeted her with the same sort of polite diplomacy the woman had expected when encountering another alpha. It was different from normal friendship, but still pleasant all the same. She would listen as he explained Valta’s position and the woman found herself smiling. “I would expect no different, by our last meeting. Your determination has been rewarded. May Valta continue to thrive under your leadership.” Kind words and praise she felt that were deserved. She dipped her head respectfully. Valta, like Ethne, was raised from the group up. It was like a kinship in a way, even if the packs didn’t have official standings between them.

He took notice of her differences as well, and Bellamy gave a nod to his latter question. “I have; a place called Ethne, settled in Auster in the lands of Lazuli Falls and expanded to the nearby creek. I stand before you an alpha in my own right now, Leader of Ethne.” There was a bit of pride swelling in her chest at that. They had been formed. They had survived, and they were growing stronger each day. “Our member count is close to Valta’s own, and my children have reached the point where their training can truly make progress. I couldn’t be more proud of them.” She motioned with her head, back toward Boreas.

“If you would, walk with me? I’ve already met with your father, the Warlord of the Armada, Aegis Artorias of the Hallows, and Manea of Elysium. I would like to establish where Ethne and Valta might stand with one another.” She explained. “...and to be clear that we do not simply seek protection from another pack. If Ethne can not stand on its own, then it is not meant to last.” Sirius’ words had influenced her own there. She knew Ethne had its enemies lurking, but if they couldn’t stand to face them, then did her pack deserve to survive? At that point they might as well disperse into the other packs of the lands. No, she would ensure that they could stand on their own. They would be ready, and they would be capable, no matter what.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.