ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-23-2023, 02:25 PM

This was an overdue visit but this time Bellamy did not walk alone. Her intentions were to hit Avalon first, to speak with Corbie, and then make her way to the Armada. She had faith Corbie wouldn’t mind Alexander staying behind while she went - the boy had already offered to help assist in some hunting for the pack. He was eager, a good child, though she had noticed a serious side to him starting to develop as well, not unlike her own. A balance, perhaps, of her own nature and Gavroche’s own. Even Hay had seemed to hit that development after the tiger attack. The woman hummed softly, seeing the familiar territory of The Range come into view. “You were born in the safety of this pack, Alex.” Bells explained. “Corbie is a great woman, and one that we can trust without hesitation. You will do your best to help them, won’t you?” She asked her son. Once he had given his response she came to a stop, gaze flicking out across the lands. She raised her muzzle, howling for Avalon’s alpha and the woman she considered a friend.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023