ardent

I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids!

Corbie

Alexander

Loner

Expert Fighter (135)

Expert Hunter (171)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
04-23-2023, 02:33 PM

His mother had decided to take him along for a chance at diplomacy, a chance to have him help Avalon with some hunting, and to give Hay a bit more time to recover from the events of the tiger attack before she started having his sister shadow her on these trips. Alexander didn’t mind. He knew Haydee would soon be spending lots of time with their mom and welcomed the chance to spend some time with her too. Their trip from Auster had been pleasant, the companions they had with them were more interested in their own conversation so, for the most part, it had been like they weren’t even there.

He moved with a pep in his step, eager and excited to see Avalon for the first time since he was a newborn. He’d been too small to remember the pack when they left it. At his mother’s question he gave a firm nod. “Of course I will, Mom! I’m getting really good at catching prey in Auster - I want to see what they’ve got here in Boreas!” The saber toothed boy was ready to keep going, but his mom stopped and he sniffed the air. Oh, right! Borders! His mom had told him it was bad to cross those without permission. Instead he’d sit next to her, tail wagging as he waited for Corbie to arrive.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Baaaaack~ And I brought one of my kids! The Range 02:25 PM, 04-23-2023 06:08 AM, 09-25-2023